100% Baby alpaca wool scarf. Sustainably & ethically made by artisan knitters in Bolivia.
Our Mia baby alpaca wool scarf will keep you warm in the most frigid temps. Intarsia-knitted heart and stripes for a fun & stylish look. Perfect winter accessory, you can pair them with our alpaca gloves
YAPA pure baby alpaca knits are designed in New York and ethically made in Bolivia by artisan-knitters with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in the Andes.
100% Baby Alpaca Fiber
- Lighter and warmer than merino wool
- Soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE FOR ALPACA
Hand wash in cold water with mild or baby shampoo. Dry flat. Store folded. Iron Low Heat. Do not hang. Or Gentle chemical Dry clean. Visit our Alpaca Blog for more care tips here.
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enjoy exchanges within 15 days from delivery date.
We Ship Worldwide!