Stars sweater, knitted in the softest baby alpaca-yarn perfect for a casual look and easy to dress up.
Featuring a reversible neckline you can wear it with round or V Neck.
Inspired by the magical nights at the Bolivian Andes.
YAPA alpaca sweaters are designed in New York and ethically made in Bolivia by artisan-knitters with the highest quality of baby alpaca-wool sustainably sourced in the Andes.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Grows naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE
Hand wash in warm water with mild shampoo or wool detergent or environmentally friendly dry cleaning. Dry flat. Store folded. Do not hang.
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date.
We Ship Worldwide!