100% Baby alpaca wool cardigan. Sustainably & ethically made by artisan knitters in Bolivia.
Our Leonor Chunky Cardigan is the perfect combination of style and comfort. Inspired by the magical nights at the Bolivian Andes This fun baby alpaca-wool cardi will keep you warm with style.
YAPA baby alpaca sweaters are designed in New York and ethically made in Bolivia by artisan-knitters with the highest quality of baby alpaca wool sustainably sourced in the Andes.
- Lighter and warmer than wool
- Luxuriously soft to the touch with a silky sheen
- Naturally in dozens of beautiful shades
- Alpaca fiber use promotes sustainable agriculture in the Andes
WASH & CARE FOR ALPACA
Dry clean or hand wash in cold water with mild or baby shampoo. Dry flat. Store folded. Do not hang. Visit our Alpaca Blog for more care tips here.
Shipping & Returns
- Our sweaters are all individual works of art carefully finished and embroidered by hand. One piece can take several hours to make, limiting us in the number of units we can produce. However once you make your purchase your order is secure.
- Most of out items will be shipped 5-10 business days after your purchase however in some cases depending on availability they can take up to 30 days. If you have any questions you can always reach us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enjoy returns within 15 days from delivery date
We Ship Worldwide!